Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sun Belt RPI

I will break down this weekend's volleyball matches a bit later, but for now I offer a look at the Sun Belt's RPI ratings, which were just published on NCAA.com. it's actually pretty close to what I had in my conference predictions. I still think Little Rock is better than Texas State, and may have ranked Louisiana-Lafayette a little too high. Otherwise, five of the ten slots I picked are dead on and three more are one pick off.

52 Western Ky.





90 Texas St.





127 UALR





157 Texas-Arlington





171 Arkansas St.





208 Troy





213 La.-Lafayette





235 Georgia St.





256 South Ala.





279 La.-Monroe 










As an added bones, I give some of the teams UTA has played:

34 Tulsa
70 UTSA
88 Baylor
100 North Texas
161 A&M-Corpus Christi
173 Appalachian St.
249 East Carolina
265 Louisiana Tech




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment